Brazenly Black

Our challenge over at

Rainbow Card Challenge

is


Oooooh I thought - grab a stamp, some black ink, bish bash bosh job done!
It doesn't happen quite like that though does it?

I did some masking and only just left enough room for my sentiment and left  a finger print on the card so I had to add to add some gems!!
Never mind though take a look at my card


The set I used is Stampin' Up Beautiful Friendship. I haven't used this nearly enough yet as it looks great coloured.

I've been gardening today - clearing some of the old finished flowers. I was having great fun in the sunshine and even managed to avoid the neighbours' bully of a cat. He's a huge ginger tom named Tigger and it's his life mission to attack me at least once a day. Today though I thwarted him - I had on my gardening gloves  - too thick for his grabbing paws and teeth. He left very disappointed!

Thanks for looking - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Amazing that this gorgeous card was stamped with just black ink Jacqueline!
    Tigger sounds very like his namesake...!
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.