Sassy Sketcharinos #009

Today's sketch over on
looks a bit like this


And my DT card looks a lot like this


My humming bird was heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then ink was sponged over it to make it stand out.
My colours are Pistachio Pudding, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Primrose Petals.
I added a bit of glitz with some silver glitter paper.

It would be great to see you joining in over there - please do pop over a take a look at the other DT creations - we have a surprise Guest Designer too!
Bye for now xx


Comments

  1. I think your hummingbird is absolutely gorgeous - the sponged colours are very pretty. Thanks for inviting me to be your guest this week. I had lots of fun with the sketch! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.