Christmas Critters

It's time for another Christmas card and this week on 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown Fabiola wants to see....


Here is my card (my critters might just be a bit big though!!!)


And a close up of my main critter


I love to make this style of card and with this one I kept the colour palette quite limited: green, red and brown.
My stamps are a mish mash of what I have in my stash with a bit of Stampin' Up White Christmas thrown in for good measure - love how the banner fits perfectly on the reindeer's antlers.

Do pop over and take a look at the other critters on show on the challenge blog and I will see you soon xx


Comments

  1. C'est superbe Jacqueline, les couleurs et les animaux sont magnifiques, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super - I do like the way you've strung the sentiment from his antlers! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh