New Home Card

So things are really busy these days not least the fact that my daughter has recently moved to a new appartment with her boyfriend Leigh. Me and Mum have found her loads of bits and pieces to furnish the place and last week we paid them a visit to have a good nosey around!

Before we went though I made her her a New Home card to take along - take a look


This is a mish mash of Kind and Cozy and Holiday Home but I think it works very well!

We had a lovely day and my daughter looked after us really well - she was the perfect hostess in her new home!

See you soon xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline - this is absolutely beautifuly and I'm sure your daughter loves it. I always like a nosey about a new house :) Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.