Decorated Notebooks

Good morning all - I'm back from a lovely holiday in Wales although I did bring a cold back with me which settled on my chest and made me feel quite unwell for a few days! I'm feeling much brighter now and ready to start sharing my crafting endeavours with you again.

Today I have some decorated notebooks to show you - made quite simply from cheap notebooks bought from a pound shop and then decorated with scraps of card and paper.



These sell really well at craft fairs and are really quick and simple to do.

The next ones are some I made from scratch. I used an old notebook, cut the pages to size and rebound them using my Zutter Bind it All. I love making these and again are perfect for craft fairs.


Thanks for looking - I'll be back soon with some more craft fair makes - post it note holders xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.