Winter Warmth

 Happy Monday Morning to you all - I hope you all had a good weekend. The sun is shining but it’s very cloudy and I don’t hold out much hope for the rest of the day!

I have a male card to share with you this morning - take a look 



I took inspiration from the challenge image over at 

The Card Concept



I tried to use as many of the colours as possible: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow and Black. Instead of a moose I used a deer and I also added some pine cones.

There are some stunning works of art provided by the DT and they are well worth a look - maybe you will be inspired to create something too.

Thanks for stopping by - please do leave me a comment. See you soon - J xx 

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline: This is beautiful. I love the pine cones and the wildlife element you chose. Everything came together beautifully and it's lovely to see how you were inspired. Thanks so much for sharing your art and playing along with us at The Card Concept. Please join us again soon because I really look forward to it.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT Member
    The Card Concept
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.