Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

 I have decided to try and get on top of my Christmas cards early this year and so far it’s going well!!!

Here is a card that has been made using the Sweet Gingerbread set - I love gingerbread houses and the stamps and matching dies are really cute.




I used the sketch from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - this is a brilliant Christmas challenge blog (I started it many years ago with Mynn Kitchen) and it’s a perfect way to get organised with Christmas crafting.

Thank for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx



Comments

  1. Such a festive and cheerful card, love the variety of colors and the "sweet" sentiment. Thanks for sharing this at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challnege. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline...I just love a good gingerbread house! Yours is adorable! Thank you so much for joining and sharing with Christmas Card Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.