A little update

 Good morning, it's been a long time since my last post!

My mum has Alzheimer's and it's been a bit of a struggle. So bad that in early July I suffered a breakdown.

Thankfully I contacted the right people for help and I have been slowly getting myself better. I have some lovely carers who look after mum five nights a week and I am now having some day care care - today is the first Tuesday morning and I have four lovely hours to myself.

While I was recovering however a small heart problem was picked up and I have been diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation so time to myself is doubly important now.


Not much crafting has been done except a little beading and knitting - things I can do next to mum. She's not very happy with me and makes me feel extremely guilty for leaving her with a carer but I am determined that I am going to do some papercrafting again!

I do hope you are still out there as I am hoping to start sharing my creations again. I also have a Facebook page so you can join me there too.

Please leave me a comment to let me know you are still there and I will hopefully see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline, I know that it's the hardest thing not to feel guilty, but don't. You have to take care of yourself so that you can be there for your mum. I look forward to seeing your crafting creations again, but don't rush. Take care, sending love, Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline, so sorry to hear what you have suffered. Looking forward to seeing your new creations xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Beauty of the Deep

In The Frame.