Sweet Strawberry

Hello everyone - it's the end of the weekend - it's been a bit of a washout and I haven't done any crafting however I do have some cards to share with you - take a look


Sweet Strawberry started life in the Spring Mini Catalogue and has now been elevated to the new Annual Catalogue.
It has a matching punch so it's super easy to punch out the strawberry, leaf, stalk and flower.

My card uses a bit of retired DSP plus Poppy Parade card stock. Stitched So Sweetly dies were also employed to make these little masterpieces!

There is a pdf of both the Mini and Annual catalogues in my side bar. The Mini only lasts until June but if you would like a copy of the New Annual Catalogue please let me know.

See you soon - J x

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.