Christmas 24 Fancy Fold Card

It's that time again when I share with you mt DT card for 


And this time we are creating

Fancy Fold Cards

I have been creating Double Point Fold cards recently so I decided to make one for this challenge - take a look


It uses the new stamp set from the Autumn/Winter mini which is called Coming Home.

The images are coloured using my Stampin' Blends and the DSP is from the Forever Greenery collection.
Here's how it opens


Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx


Comments

  1. elle est splendide cette carte Jacqueline, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've very late commenting on cards, so I apologise. This is so pretty! Such a fun fancy fold. Lovely images too. Hugs, Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.