Retired Stash Saturday - Fabulous Flamingo Birthday Card

Today's card uses one of the sets that recently retired - one that I'm not ready to let go of just yet!
It's Fabulous Flamingo and today I've teamed it up with the Tropical Chic set - still available.


So this card is mad up of several layers. The first is a Pale pink card stock on to which I have matted a layer of white. This has been stamped with green inks and the leaves from the Tropical Chic set.
On to this I have layered a piece of vellum. This has been die cut with one of the dies from the tropical Dies set. Finally the flamingo was stamped and fussy cut and added along with some die cut flowers and leaves.

I love flamingos so I can see this set remaining a favourite for a very long time!

See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. This is so effective Jacqueline! Such a good use of vellum and I love the tropical feel. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.