A few More Christmas Cards

Wouldn't it be good to be able to slow down time at the flick of a switch? I don't know about you but for me time is simply galloping by. I just about got my tree done and now I need to start on Mum's. But I still have cards to make and write, presents to buy and wrap and of course there is the Christmas Day running order to work out. Oh and I've still got my job to do too!!!

So my title is -  few more Christmas cards - however I seem to have deleted some of them from my files so I've got one for today and I will take some more pics later when the light is better - don't you just hate these dark winter days?

Today's card is some Triple Time Stamping - take a look


Three pieces of card stock with the images stamped on to them and then stacked up with coloured mats behind them. I stamped my greeting onto some velum and also added some gems to add a bit of sparkle.

Ok so I'm off to to  bit more Christmas crafting - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.