Rising from the Ashes Again

Hello again, it's been a while hasn't it? Work has been full on plus Mum has had lot of health checks recently.
So  - have you noticed the new blog header - yes I've changed it again! The blog address is still the same - phoenixinspirations.blogspot.co.uk - as I guess every time I change it's like I'm rising back up to something new!
The blog header has been designed again by my good friend Mynnette and she has done such a great job. I wanted something clean and simple but sophisticated and classy - and she did it!

So what have I been doing craft wise? Well not a lot really. A little bit of stamping, a little bit of beading and also a little bit of work with fimo clay.
I am also working on a large project for Advent. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this but hey ho we'll see where it takes us!
Here's a picture of the first stage - can you guess what it's going to be?


I am hoping to work on this over the next few days so do pop back to see how it takes shape.

That's all for today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.