Christmas Throwdown Sketch

I know I said that my next post would be a tutorial - I lied, I have a challenge card first and will post the tutorial soon - I promise!

I have followed the sketch for the challenge over on 52{C}CT - it's a good one - take a look


I could have made 10 cards with this sketch it's so versatile but this is the one I went with - what do you think?


My stamps were free on a magazine and I do love this noble stag's head -  quite manly too I think!

Thanks for looking - pop back again soon won't you xx

Comments

  1. Absolutely fabulous! I do like the bold stag's head and the gingham banner. Super card. Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge, and good luck with the DT call. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and green gingham give a nice rustic, cozy look to your card, and they look great paired with the stag's head. Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.