In The Frame.
Yesterday was birthday and my lovely husband bought me some crafting stash. Unfortunately he duplicated an ink pad (Distress Ink - Tea Dye) but the craft shop where he bought it were very kind and let me exchange it for something else. That something was a fab little Crafty Individuals stamp. So I raced home, turned my craft room upside down looking for my EZ Mount, and made this card for this week's Less is More challenge. This week the girls wanted a one layer card with the theme 'In the Frame' Here is my card I made this by first masking off an area in the center of the card - directly on to a 5" x 5" white card blank. Then using my brayer I added some yellow, blue and green ink to the card. The masks were removed and the image was stamped over the brayered square. Thanks ladies for another fantastic challenge - Jacqueline xx.

Happy Easter to you too Jacqueline, hope your weekend has been peaceful. Good to see you're crafting again.
ReplyDeleteLovely springy like card. Colors are stunning. Hope you Easter day was a happy one.
ReplyDelete