A Spring Thank You Card

It's Mid-week Motivation time at Make My Monday  - comes round quick doesn't it?! This week our Spring challenge is to make a Mother's Day card or a Thank You card. Well the Mother's Day card is in the bag so I made a Thank You card.


The lovely daffodil image is one I found floating around my scraps drawer - it's left over from a sheet of toppers printed from the Joanna Sheen RHS CD Rom as is the patterned background paper. I also used scraps for all my matting and layering - that's right folks - no whole sheet of card stock was harmed during the making of this card!
The ribbon is from some gift packaging - one end was terribly frayed 'cos it got tangled up in the box and I sort of just pulled. Luckily there was enough to ruffle a strip and make a tiny bow.
My sentiment is from Simply Said - one of my favourites and is die cut on to a nesting label.
My Boho Blossoms punch is never far from my side and was used to make my flowers along with some pine fronds.
Hope this inspires you to take part in our challenge - you still have 3 days so if you are interested take a look  here - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Love what you did with the daffodils Jacqueline, very effective! That's a great sentiment , lovely script.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! LOVE the green and yellow together--what a fabulous creation! And I LOVE your use of scraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow and green definitely say spring to me! This is such a lovely card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh