Little Chickies

I love my Stampin' Up punches - they are so versatile and can be used in so many different ways - just check in my labels under 2 Step Bird/Owl punch and you will see.
So when my friend Louise came round to play last week and showed me these little chickies I just had to have a go (I did get her permission!!)


This is made using the 2 Step Owl punch and So Saffron and Daffodil Delight card stock plus a little bit of Pumpkin Pie.
See how fabulous they look in a gang


Watch out for an Easter project later in the week using these little cuties!!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Clever Louise! What a gang of cuties Jacqueline - can't wait to see what you do with them! Thanks for your comment on my blog, you made me jump with your yelling! But the boot's on the other foot - not only are you an amazing crafter but I clicked on your 'My Artwork' button the other day and nearly fainted, your paintings are just superb. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw aren't these fabulous! I love them! That owl punch is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh