Simply Stampin' Colour Challenge

Simply Stampin' have a colour challenge this week - take a look


So I was having a play and decided upon a wall hanging for a change as I have some spare space on my craft room wall. I also managed to sneak in some scraps of the SAB papers too as I am completely obsessed with them at the moment!


So here it is hanging on my wall - the larger triangle is Very Vanilla - along with the the leaf stems, the largest flower as i said before is SAB paper punched with the 5 Petal punch. The rest of the flowers are punched with the Boho Blossoms punch in Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade.
Now as I am sat looking at it - it looks very lonely on it's own. Perhaps I will add some more triangles and make some bunting to hang across the whole of the wall - stay tuned as there may be a sequel to this post!
For now though here is a closer view of my hanger - bye for now - Jacqueline xx


Comments

  1. wow, this is beautiful, and it's always good to sneak in a few scraps! I know what you mean about this DSP it's a fav of mine too!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin this week.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft room will be bunting central by summertime! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this!!! LOVE the red white and blue with a hint of kraft!!! I think that I need to get this die cut! :) LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty decorations, Jacqueline. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to make a wall hanging - and it looks fabulous! I see bunting in your future Jacqueline LOL!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Simply Stampin' again and I really hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed this one Jacqueline ! I adore pennants and bunting ! Love the colours, especially the pop of red !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh