Christmas Card Time!!

Does that sound scary? - I'll tell what isn't scary though and that is since starting the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown I have a HUGE stack of Christmas cards that grows every week therefore no panic in December making loads of cards at the last minute!
Would you like to see what I have made this week? Mynnette who is my partner in this venture has designed this fab sketch for us to follow

Here are my cards


My first card follows the sketch as it is and is quite CAS. My green card stock is from Stampin' Up - Garden Green and I have used a sticker from the Simply Scrappin' Christmas Wishes set


For this card I have flipped and rotated the image and used a Papermania stamp along with some SU Stampin' Write markers. I have used double sided tape and red glitter to do the lines on the right hand side.

Hope you have a great weekend - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I think these are fabulous! And this sketch is SO mail friendly, you know? I LOVE the beautiful accents on the second one, Jacqueline! These are amazing! :) I LOVE that I'm getting my Christmas cards out of the way, too!!! It'll make the holidays much more enjoyable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Jacqueline, I must make an effort to join in it's a really good challenge:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these challenges Jacqueline - and as I said to Mynnette, I've never felt remotely tempted to make Christmas cards at this time of year until you and she came along with this blog! Beautiful cards and I agree with the smug feeling of having a stash of Christmas cards already! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cards again Jacqueline. You are so organised.
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I do hope you will accept. Pop over to my blog and check it out,
    http://magagiscraftybits.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html

    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both fabulous Jacqueline!My Christmas card stash is growing weekly too thanks to you & Mynnette. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Jacqueline! I particularly like the fresh, crisp look of the second card with the landscape orientation. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh