A Card With Buttons

Morning all - I had great fun making this card I'm about to show you. It took two hours to make - the whole of Midsommer Murders!! I do find crafting in front of the telly at night very relaxing.
I followed the sketch from this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge

PPA131 

and the theme over on The Paper Players

 

Here is my card


I used two different shades of grey card stock plus Whisper White. I also added some SU retired DSP in Baja Breeze. The flourish is from Everything Eleanor and has some Boho Blossoms placed around it with my buttons on top.
My Sentiment is from My Friend.

I'm off now to visit my dad - he's in the middle of his radiotherapy so I expect he will need some cheering up - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is very pretty. love the buttons on the Boho Blossoms. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card and I too enjoy watching a movie on the DVD player and working in my craft area. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the layout of this card Jacqueline; that flourish is so lovely and so useful ! hope you are well ?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this swirl Jacqueline and the layered flowers look beautiful with it. I'm sure your dad will appreciate a bit of cheering up. Take care, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout. Grey has never looked so stunning! I adore the swirl from Everything Eleanor and it is lovely with the flowers and buttons. Thinking of your dad. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jacqueline! I love this swirl and your button/flower placement! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it! The blue, gray, and green are amazing together!!! LOVE the layout, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty...I can't wait to get my hands on that flourish! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and using your buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh