Baby Card

It's Mid-week Motivation time over at Make My Monday and today's inspiration piece is a Baby Card


The card started with me finding the sentiment in my stash and I knew that it would be perfect for this week's challenge - found here.
My blue background is a piece of white card stock sponged with Baja Breeze ink and some clouds that have been stamped and cut out. I cut my grass from green card stock and added a few teeny tiny flowers (Papermania Mini Punch - Flower).
The washing line is two thin strips of Chocolate Chip card stock and the washing is punched from my Stampin' Up Two Step Owl punch - they are punched in pastel shades.
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is so cute. Love the sentiment and washing line. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely sentiment and gorgeous washing line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment and a lovely card well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Jacqueline and an ingenius use for the owl punch:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very true that sentiment! lol I have a blog award for you Jacqueline, so pop on over to my blog to retrieve it. I love your cards and have been looking at them for some time through 52CCT so only just following you now :) have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very clever use of the owl punch... love this cute card
    suzi b x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jacqueline! WOW. I never would've used this punch that way--you are so creative with your punches!!! LOVE this--so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest baby card ever Jacqueline! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh