Masked Easter Eggs

This week at Less is More Chrissie and Mandi would like to see some MASKING. Now post-it-notes are never far from my side and are perfect for this technique. I dug out a stamp that I have had for years - it's an Easter egg so it only has a limited time span for use and got stamping.


The eggs have been coloured with Promarkers - the purple one was stamped first and then covered with a post-it-note, I then stamped the yellow one followed by the blue one at the back. I was tempted to stamp more  but this 'Less is More' so I stopped at three. Less is More is not an option though when it comes to Easter eggs - don't you agree girls?! - Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. LOVE it!!! Those three eggs are fabulous--and I LOVE the colors you've chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have this stamp too somewhere!
    Great job Jacqueline!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun eggs. Love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Jacqueline
    Perfect design to mask

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Jacqueline! It's true that restraint is good on a card and much harder when those eggs are made of chocolate! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and the layout is perfect to show them off! I completely agree with your sentiments about chocolate eggs. I've given up chocolate for Lent and intend to scoff rather a lot on Easter Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right, stopping at three real chocolate eggs can be hard but it is the perfect number for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic masking easter card, beautiful colours, well done.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masking here and such lovely eggs too which look so pretty.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, well done :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh