Spring Pansies

Hello everyone - today is Mid-week Motivation day at Make My Monday and if you head on over there you will find a step by step tutorial on how I made my flowers for today's card.
Firstly here is a close up of my flower - it's a pansy


It's made using the Stampin' Up Butterfly punch. I also used Perfect Plum and So Saffron card stock along with Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant ink. The veins were added with a Concord Crush Stampin' Write marker.
I made three of these fabulous flowers and added them to a card - take a look


The tags are made with Crumb Cake card stock and the Large Tag punch and just elongated a little. The base is Whisper White and the sentiment is from My Friend. I found a few scraps of ribbon to tie in my tags.
I hope you like this folks as it's going in to this week's Simply Stampin' challenge which is 'Totally Tags'. Also St. Luke's Charity Cards Challenge - Spring into Spring and The Kraft Journal - Anything Goes.
Back soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful pansies Jaqueline. I love your tags, thank you for joiing us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pansies are simply gorgeous Jacqueline and look lovely on the tags. Very classy card.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pansies are beautiful! These Nd on the the earlier card. I'm off to find the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pansies on the tags. Beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever use of a punch and the pansies are so lovely! I love the three tags layout of your card - fabulous!
    Many thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' again Jacqueline and I hope you play along with us again very soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This butterfly punch is so fab isn't it?! Your pansies are beautiful and look great added to tags like this. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those pansies are so life-like! They like just fab added to your crumb cake tags!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply stampin' challenge.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pansies....and very cleverly made...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, what an amazing use of those gorgeous blooms!!! LOVE this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful. Love the pretty pansies - I would never have guessed they were made with a butterfly punch!!! Thanks so much for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    Fabulous Pansy ....so real looking ...
    Thanks for joining us at St.Lukes theis Month .....
    Hugs sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the pansies, very pretty card! Thanks for joining in this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my these pansies look so real and what a creative way to make them!! the veins are the perfect finishing touch and make them so real...lovely card :0)
    Thanks for joining us at St Luke's this month.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous and they do look SO REAL! Thanks for creating with us at The Kraft Outlet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh