Spring Sketch

Hello I'm here to day with a scheduled post as I am away for the weekend visiting mum and dad and looking forward to having a great time.
My card today follows the sketch over on Stampin' Royalty

 

and the 'Think Spring (Or Autumn)' theme over on SUO Challenges


I have used Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock along with some Springtime Vintage DSP. My swirls and flowers are from Everything Eleanor and are coloured with a Pool Party Stampin' Write marker and my sentiment is from Bird on a Branch.
My card follows the Spring theme - not Autumn as I live in the UK.
Hope everyone has a fab weekend - see you soon - Jacqueline xx


Comments

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to get this set--you've done it justice on all the cards you've used it one! Amazing colors, Jacqueline!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the sketch and theme! What pretty colors! So glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely lovely card, and I can't wait until we get Everything Eleanor here on this side of the pond! Thanks for joining us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you used Everything Eleanor! We need more samples with that set over in the States. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh