Primroses and Forget-me-nots

It's Make My Monday again today and we still have Spring as our theme - the challenge is to make a Mother's Day or Thank you card.
This card is for my MIL - take a look


Now this is the part where I tell you all the stamp set s I have used to make my card but today I thought I would run a little competition.
What I want to you to do is leave a comment below telling me how many sets I have used and to list them. (Clue: most but not all of them are Stampin' Up). I will announce the winner next Monday and I will even provide a small prize. If there is more than one person getting it right I will drawer the winners name from a hat!- good luck!
Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Really gorgeous card Jacqueline and I really do love that pretty floral spray effect.
    Will have to pass on your little competition as I haven't a clue lol
    Have a good week.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Jacqueline! You are a master at this particular style. Like Fliss ...I have no idea on the stamps which is a shame as they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, your card is just beautiful Jacqueline! I really like the bouquet style and the clever way you made the primroses. I think you've used 6 sets but I can only name 3 of them - how sad! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so pretty. Love the way you have put this together like a posy of primroses.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous, Jacqueline!!! LOVE the dimensionalized flower bouquet--and the bright colors on white are amazing!!! :) LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh