Christmas Cards with Decorative Papers

It's 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown time once more and this week Mynnette has chosen the challenge. She wants us to add Decorative Papers as an Embellishment.
For my first card I have made some little Christmas trees. They were die-cut on my Cuttlebug using a nesting Bunting Die (Papermania). I attached them together so that although they stand out from the card they can also fold flat for posting - take a look



I have used more of my Christmas Wishes DSP as it seems to be going on forever!!! and I have added a sentiment with a Hero Arts stamp.

My second card is somewhat different - I had an idea in my head but it didn't come out as I expected. It's very clean and simple in appearance - what do you think?



Again using my DSP I made some rosette flowers but only half  and I made them to decrease in size - hopefully to look like a Christmas tree shape.
Actually although it looks very CAS it took AGES to make !! - that'll teach me to have crazy ideas!!
Please pop over to the blog to take a look and please also go and say 'hi' to my partner in crime Mynnette as she would love to see you too - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. beautiful cards love the 2nd one the most! fabulous hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS do often take the longest, I find! It really is stunning too, as is the first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jacqueline!!! These are AMAZING--what fabulous folds with your DSP! May I combine the two and create a new card for another 52CCT challenge? I had an idea pop into my head when I saw these! :) Hope all went well this weekend with your parents. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy but brilliant Jacqueline! You've got me thinking now! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh