Christmas card challenge time

It's time for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown again and this week we have a *THEME* - take a look

 
My first card features a Polar Bear - star gazing


It's an easel card attached to a drawer - great for combining cards and gifts in one and this one would hold a lot of Christmas choccies I think!! Here's a close up


It's a Pollycraft digi image and the backing papers are from Pollycraft too - some I purchased a couple of years ago. My image has been coloured using Promarkers.
My second card is equally as cute


Three reindeer, one with a red nose - I wonder who he could be?!


These were made using my 2 Step Owl Punch - a couple of alterations here and there and some googly eyes.
Don't for get to visit Mynnette - she's done some lovely cards too and then pop over to see the challenge - you might even want to take part!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, these are just DARLING, Jacqueline!!! LOVE the little polar bear, but those reindeer are just CLEVER!!! LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that polar bear easel/gift box combo - that's fabulous! Such a clever reindeer card made with the owl punch - it turned out really sweet! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh