52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Colour Challenge

Well it's that time of the week again and I have two more Christmas cards to show you. It's colour challenge week at 52CCT and here is the colour combo that Mynnette has chosen for us


For my first card I went for squares - lots of them, and added some candy canes from the Hung up on the Holidays set - take a look


The candy canes are stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and they are mounted on to green card stock and then onto blue. The Winter Wishes sentiment is from a Papermania set and is stamped in Handsome Hunter ink.
Here's a close up


My second card uses a stamp from My Friend and I have hung it from fir tree branches (Lovely as a Tree) and then glittered them in blue


I think I went a bit over the top with the ribbon - but I like it!!
Here is another close up


Thanks for looking - don't forgot to skip on over to see Mynnettes blog too 'cos she has some lovely things to see too - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, these are STUNNING! LOVE the square one with the candy canes--fabulous, but my FAVORITE is you second one!!! The use of the "raindrops" from the My Friend set is so amazing!!! You can ask my DH--I gasped and squealed when I saw it!!! GORGEOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline how fresh and different are these cards....I love them well done .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards Jacqueline but my fave is the second one - thanks so much for showing me that the 'My Friend' set can be used for Christmas cards too!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh