Easter card with Nature Walk

Morning all - it's Monday again so that means it's time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday. This week the challenge is to make a New Life card. It has to be spring themed too as that's this month's theme.
So New Life can include such things as Easter, Babies, Animals or even a New Home.
I chose to do an Easter card - the egg stamp in Nature Walk is excellent for this - take a look


This is a twisted easel card and I have repeat stamped the eggs and then coloured them in using pencils in pastel shades. (Don't you think they look a bit like choccie mini eggs?) The bird from Nature Walk fits in perfectly as does my lovely Young Vermillion. To prop up the card I have added a nest and eggs bought locally at a shop in town.
Punched flowers and pearls add a finishing touch (and also hide a couple of smudges!!!).
Thanks for looking - please pop over to the blog and take a look at what my fellow DT ladies have done too - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I love this Jacqueline! Those eggs make a fantastic background (and yes, they do look a bit like the chocolate variety!) The birds work brilliantly together too! Hope you had a good weekend. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant background - and I agree with you and Vicky, they do look like mini eggs... can't wait for Lent to be over for some chocolate scoffing time! I really like the little nest as a stopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way you've colored in your eggs--and made them into DSP!!! :) I also just adore the bright pink and blue together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Jacqueline and the eggs and nest add a perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...one of my many favourites. Cadbury's chocolate mini eggs ...yes you're right they do look like them! Your card is perfect ...the addition of the birds nest is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh