A 'Spring' Spring Card!

Today at Make My Monday the challenge is to make a 'Spring Fold Card' but still following the monthly Spring theme. Confused? Take a look at my card



There is a tutorial to follow here and it's really easy to follow - I promise!
So my card - is made using Whisper White, Almost Amethyst and Garden green card stock. The pansies were made using the Stampin' Up Butterfly Punch and the leaves, square label and border were die cut on my Cuttlebug.
Here's a close up of my flowers


Please pop over to the blog to see what my fellow team mates have come up with and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Very pretty card - don't usually do many shaped cards so this will challenge me this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new ideas for punches and stamps and would never have thought of turning butterflies into pansies! This is such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shaped cards. Your flowers are gorgeous.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your amazing spring fold card Jacqueline! I love the pansies too - you've made them look very realistic and I love the dusting of glitter. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, HOW did you make those pansies?! They're amazing!!! LOVE the dimension you've created with this! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty - I love the flowers, and the really clean lines of your card.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very elegant and pretty at the same time! The subtle detail is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous card Jacqueline and I absolutely love those beautiful flowers. The colours are just stunning.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh