Simply Stampin'

It's a few weeks since I joined in over at Simply Stampin' so today I made a card just for their challenge - the theme being Lace.
I was having a rootle through my card stash when I came across some retired card stock in Almost Amethyst which I thought matched perfectly with one of the new In Colours - Concord Crush. What do you think?


My lace isn't SU but I did use one of the stamps from the Precious Butterflies Hostess Set along with a few flowers punched in the Boho Blossoms punch. Some small pearls finished them off.
My ink is also a retired colour - Sage Shadow and my image is stamped on to Very Vanilla card stock.

Wasn't it nice to see the sun today - hope you got some where you are.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Okay, LOVE this--totally CASEing this one!!! LOVE the simplicity of the stamping with the punch on top. So gorgeous, Jacqueline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card for the lace challenge - great colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jacqueline, I really like how you used the stem from Precious Butterflies with punched flowers, fab idea! Lovely colours together too!
    So glad you joined us again at Simply Stampin' this week and I really hope we'll see you playing along with us again soon!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love your colours. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see retired stash still getting used, I always think it's a little sad when we have to say goodbye to crafty stash! The preciouse butterflies swirl looks great with your boho blooms!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh