Charming

I found the time today to follow the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday challenge. I am going away at the end of the week and I have been frantically crafting and getting all my DT pieces made and scheduled. I also have a meeting tonight so have been typing minutes and compiling agendas. The thing was though - Louise dropped round and brought with her my new Stampin' Up set - Charming so I just had to have a play!
Here is the sketch I followed

 

and here is my card


My card stock colours are Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade and Whisper White, I also used a little of my precious S-A-B DSP. My inks are Poppy Parade and Lucky Limeade.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I seriously adore Poppy Parade, and this is a fabulous color pairing!!! LOVE the simplicity of the flower side of your white panel. STUNNING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the flowers on white and the 'create' pennants. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, I'm still not sure what to do with this one. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the floral panel and the colours are gorgeous.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful. Glad you had that play! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jacqueline - I love how the colours 'sing' and you 'create' tags. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh