Sketch Challenge at Simply Stampin'

We have a lovely sketch to follow this week at Simply Stampin' - take a look


Here is my card


I started out with a 5" x 5" card base on to which I added some Poppy Parade card stock and some of my new Sale-a-bration paper.  Then using some Very Vanilla card stock I stamped the two sentiments from My Friend in Lucky Limeade ink. I also used Lucky Limeade for my leaves, more of the Poppy Parade and DSP for my flowers. I added a little sparkle to the flowers in the form of flat backed gems.
I used at least four paper punches too - 2 Step Bird, 5 Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms and the Scallop Edge Punch.
There are some fabulous DT cards over at Simply Stampin' and they have a Guest Designer. It's a lady I have been following for a couple of years now and she does fantastic work - Monica Gale. Please pop over and take a look - I promise you won't be disappointed.

I've been feeling very chilly today so I 'm going to light myself a fire and curl up on the sofa and read for the rest of the evening. My husband is on kitchen duty and as we speak is poaching salmon steaks and stir-frying noodles mmmmm can't wait!!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Love your flower display in the corner and fab sentiment. Enjoy your dinner. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty - the reds are wonderful.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNINGLY gorgeous, Jacqueline! I adore the red and the punched flowers are just amazing!!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jacqueline. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card Jacqueline, Those sentiments really work with the fab SAB paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jacqueline, love the flowers:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS Jacqueline! I can't wait to get my inky mitts on the 'My Friend' set. I'm getting it as part of my birthday pressie from hubby and it is absolutely killing me to know the stamps are squirelled away somewhere in the house! Just a few weeks to go but patience has never been my strong point!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simply Stampin' again and I really hope we see you playing along with us again soon - and do feel free to use the My Friend stamp set when you do! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card so much,I might case it if I may, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous! The sentiment works so well with those foliage die cuts. I adore the SAB paper too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh