Spreading a little love

If you pop over to visit my lovely blog buddy Mynnette - you will see this

 

Sadly this is not something that I have acheived every week however I did spread a little around last night at my monthly workshop.
I have been running my craft club now for 5 years and this month was the fifth anniversary so to say 'Thank You' for their support I made my ladies a little gift


Along with the printed schedules each one received a little notebook and matching bookmark. Here's a close up


The notebooks are 3" x 3" and the covers are chipboard covered with My Mind's Eye paper. They have been bound using a Bind -it- all machine.
The ladies of my Tuesday morning group will get theirs when they come to class in April.
Pop back tomorrow and I will show you what we made last night - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I know that these will go down a treat! I love their googly eyes! Well done on your 5 years craft club anniversary - what a great achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jacqueline! No worries about the weekly--I haven't even kept up with it this week! ;) I LOVE these--such a fabulous thank you gift! Also, I responded to you on the 52CCT DT blog--so sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh