Sketches and Spring

I have been working very hard today on some dt pieces - I'm trying to get a bit more organised. However my hands strayed over towards my stash of SAB papers and whoops ....... found myself playing with those instead.
In my defence there is a fabulous new sketch over on Freshly Made Sketches


The theme over on The Paper Players also caught my eye - 


So my card - along with my SAB papers I also used Everything Eleanor and Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Poppy Parade card stock - 


Inks used were Lucky Limeade and Pool Party and I also added a pearl stick pin and a blob (!) of Liquid Pearls.

Thanks for looking - see you tomorrow for 52 CCT - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh I love those SAB papers! Pretty card - love your flowers and the sweet bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see why you drifted to these. Beautiful. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the colors that you used. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! The fussy-cut layered flowers are fantastic with the DSP. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card! I love Everything Eleanor - it's such a versatile stamp set - and I love your take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pops of red!!! I also love the white panel staying just white--the flowers really pop because of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and accents! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh