ooooops

OK - who's the numpty that prepared her post last night and forgot to schedule it and left it in draft? Hmm yes well.........any way very late here are my cards for this week's challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown.
We have an Anything Goes theme this week as it's the 5th week of the month. This being so I have (for one week only) decided to go 'off piste' somewhat and create a couple of 3D objects instead of cards.
Please take a look


This is a little treat cup hanger that I made at a workshop just before Christmas. It's die cut on the Big Shot and then decorated using the Stampin' Up set Pines and Poinsettias.


I've made quite a few of these little birdhouses - they make great holders for choccies!! This one has been decorated with robins made with the S'U 2 Step Bird punch. Some of the leaves have had Liquid Pearls added to look like mistletoe berries. I've also added some frosting to the roof.
Mynnette - my partner in crime has some super samples to show you too so please pop over and say 'Hi'.
See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Fabulous projects. I absolutely love the bird house and I'm sure it will be even better filled with the choccies you mentioned!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jacqueline! Sorry to be MIA the last few days--I've been exceedingly tired and have needed to rest a bit. BUT, I'm back! LOVE these samples--the traditional colors always make me happy, and I adore the birdhouse--how did you make that one? Did you use the milk carton die? LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mynnette - didn't use the die - I think it's called a 2, 4, 6, 8 box - Jxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Jacqueline - look at you going off piste! These are wonderful Christmas projects - I love the treat hanger and the bird house is adorable. I didn't get Pines and Poinsettias but look what you're making me do...! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Xmas projects. The petal cone looks so elegant and the birdhouse is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Jacqueline, the birdhouse is so sweet, irresistible and the treat cup is so soft and pretty!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh