A Trio of Challenges.

I've been having a little play (making up for lost time!) and I have managed to kill three birds with one stone!
I had a trip around blog land and found three challenges that took my fancy and came up with this card
I started with a 5" x 5" card base of Very Vanilla and added a square of Basic Black. I then took some Crumb Cake (mmmmmmm cake) on to which I added cut out flowers from the Simply Said stamp set. These were stamped in Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler. I did add some glitter to a couple of the flowers but the photo does not show this very well and then to finish it off I added a few ruby gems to some of the flower centres.
I love how this card turned out and I am going to enter it into the following challenges:
Clean and Simple - Sketch Challenge
Splitcoast Stampers - Colour Challenge - Basic Black, Cherry Cobber & Crumb Cake.
Less is More - Thank You or Congratulations.
That's all for today folks - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Crumb cake paper is lovely and makes a really great background colour to showcase your flowers. A stunning card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card I agree with Massofhair crumb cake makes a perfect background, lovely lovely card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card - love the flowers, and I'm a great fan of SU products, so this ticks all the boxes for me!
    Hugs, Sylvia x (#157).

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and a great colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch and you've made a great job of it. The flowers are beautifully positioned and I love your dashed line frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Jaqueline, the colours are gorgeous.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :-) I love the crumb cake card colour ,,, even the name is fab !! The flowers are lovely and your faux stitching is perfect ! I usually do that closer to the edge but these look like tacking stitches ,,, really brill idea !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour combination and a super card.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've popped part of the flowers up. So pretty...great sketch design too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous design
    That's a super sketch this week
    Continued thanks for supporting our challenge
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours you used here!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous colour choices that look just great on that crumb cake base...flowers look fab.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah at 150

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty and a great colour combo Jacqueline
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful, beautiful card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card. Love this stamp set too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh