Being Prepared.

You know as a maker of cards you would think that I would be able to reach for the perfect card anytime to send out at the drop of a hat. No - that's not my style at all. Birthdays, Anniversaries and even Christmas cards are all done in a mad last minute panic!
So imagine my surprise when late last night I discovered that I had made a Father's Day card - yes a whole month or more before the event. Now I really shouldn't gloat about this 'cos I know if I'm not careful I shall put it away and a) lose it or b) forget I've even done it or even c) my daughter finds it and nicks it to give to her dad!!
Anyway here is the card
This card follows the sketch over on the Clean and Simple Stamping blog and uses some of my favourite colours - it just so happened that I hadn't cleared up after making my last card and they were already out on my work surface - Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake - mmm sounds like a dessert!!!
OK I'm off now - I got up super early this morning to post this as I have to dash off to work soon - so thank you for stopping by - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh