Buttons & Bows.

This is just a quickie as it's my second post today - but here is my entry for this week's Simply Stampin' challenge. The theme is Buttons and Bows.
This has been made using yummy Chocolate Chip card stock and the even more yummy Crumb Cake mmm cake! The image is from Just Believe and is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. Alas - I used the last of my Very Vanilla ribbon on this card - I had just enough to tie the bow after wrapping it rather extravagantly twice around the card! The buttons are two I fished out of my bits and bobs box and have been tied with some brown string.
Thank you for stopping by to take a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Lovely, using one of my favourite stamp sets! Thanks for joining in the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how neutral this is - very understated. Your post has made me feel very hungry though! Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla - sounds like something you'd get in a tub of Ben and Jerry's to me! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin the colours that you've used for your card, simply delicious as Vicky says! Thank you for joining our Simply Stampin Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set too - so versatile. Thanks for entering again - your card is beautiful...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week, your card is lovely, one of my favourite stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh