My *NEW* Challenge Blog.

I have set up a new challenge blog - Make It Monday. The first challenge actually is to find a design team. If you are interested please pop over and read all the details - it's really easy all you have to do is follow my sketch and make a card. Just like this one in fact
Then all you have to do is link it - I'm going to link this one just to test that it works! The challenges will all be set weekly on a Monday (obviously!) and there will be prizes. Looking forward to seeing you take part - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Good idea Jaquie, I bet im not your first customer lol, i of course will be joining in hoping to get a chance, good luck to everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. F.Y.I Have shared this to facebook to drum up some interest hope you dont mind x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how exciting Jacqueline! Always great to see a new challenge! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your challenge blog.I hope to make my entry soon.Very exciting!! Bev.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh