Friday, 27 May 2011

Make it Monday Inspiration.

I've made another card in the hopes that I can encourage some of you to take part in my DT Call. The challenge blog is Make it Monday and I have created a sketch for you to follow. The card I have made for you to see today has rotated the sketch to the right to give a different angle
I have used my lovely new set Baby Blossoms and the co-ordinating Springtime Vintage DSP. The sentiment is from Simply Said and I have used Soft Suede and Always artichoke card stock. The vintage lace is some my lovely friend Cath sent me from Cyprus.
Hope you can find time to join in - you have untill May 31st. see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

2 comments:

  1. Haha... you did the same. Lovely that way around eh? Love the card, and really love these papers.. I've just got down to the stroking now.. running out!!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have love to applied for the DT, but only just found your blog. Great card, Annette

    ReplyDelete