Make it Monday Inspiration.

I've made another card in the hopes that I can encourage some of you to take part in my DT Call. The challenge blog is Make it Monday and I have created a sketch for you to follow. The card I have made for you to see today has rotated the sketch to the right to give a different angle
I have used my lovely new set Baby Blossoms and the co-ordinating Springtime Vintage DSP. The sentiment is from Simply Said and I have used Soft Suede and Always artichoke card stock. The vintage lace is some my lovely friend Cath sent me from Cyprus.
Hope you can find time to join in - you have untill May 31st. see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Haha... you did the same. Lovely that way around eh? Love the card, and really love these papers.. I've just got down to the stroking now.. running out!!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have love to applied for the DT, but only just found your blog. Great card, Annette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh