Clean and Simple Pocket Silhouettes.

I am running out of time - big time - this week. I had a workshop last night where I made some sketches for the girls to follow so that took up all of yesterday and today I have been helping out at the local toddler group. But now I'm back crafting and I think I am just in time for the challenge on this week's Clean and Simple blog.
The sketch I followed looks like this
and my card looks like this

This is a one layer card and the lines of the sketch were followed by sponging ink on to the card. The sun was created first by using a post it note with a circle cut out. It was then covered with another mask and the rectangle was also masked off leaving the sun off centre. I don't know what I would do without post it notes - they are so useful! The stamps I used were from the Pocket Silhouettes set.
So the weekend is nearly upon us and it's another Bank Holiday - will the weather improve do you think? I don't think I will mind particularly if it rains - I'll just stay in and craft! - Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I don't know what I'd do without post-its either! We ought to buy shares in the company I think Jacqueline! Your card has a real painted feel which I love and the sun is the perfect accent. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely! I love your take on the sketch.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh