Flower Frenzy.

Today's challenge over on Simply Stampin' is 'Floral Frenzy' - how lovely. I love flowers and my garden has erupted lately with some stunning Peonys.

Unfortunatly I don't have  any peony stamps so instead I took my inspiration from one of the design team - Angela . I really loved the gorgeous colours she had used to match the Greenhouse Gala DSP.
OK - so I didn't copy her card exactly - I chose the same stamp from the Ornate Flowers set and used some Sage Shadow card stock and Sage Shadow and Cherry Cobbler ink.
Thank you Angela for your brilliant inspiration - hope you don't mind me copying!!!
Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline, as you know Peonies are my favourite flowers and spookily I've used them as inspiration for my entry too.
    I love your colour combo and layout.Outstanding as ever.Bev,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore Peonys! and your are just amazing, great photos too! Love your take on Angelas card, it looks lovely in these colours, I loved Sage Shadow, one I do miss!
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous in these colours - I love the way you've just added the flash of red! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and the colours! I have three peonys in the garden in flower at the moment, and they are looking the best ever this year. I can see why you have made the top 3 so many times. Thank you for joining in this week at Simply Stampin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and I love your choice of colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - I love this stamp set - it's on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card -I used to love Sage Shadow, shame it' gone now :0( Beautiful peonies too. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh