Saturday, 28 May 2011

Flower Frenzy.

Today's challenge over on Simply Stampin' is 'Floral Frenzy' - how lovely. I love flowers and my garden has erupted lately with some stunning Peonys.

Unfortunatly I don't have  any peony stamps so instead I took my inspiration from one of the design team - Angela . I really loved the gorgeous colours she had used to match the Greenhouse Gala DSP.
OK - so I didn't copy her card exactly - I chose the same stamp from the Ornate Flowers set and used some Sage Shadow card stock and Sage Shadow and Cherry Cobbler ink.
Thank you Angela for your brilliant inspiration - hope you don't mind me copying!!!
Jacqueline xx.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, as you know Peonies are my favourite flowers and spookily I've used them as inspiration for my entry too.
    I love your colour combo and layout.Outstanding as ever.Bev,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore Peonys! and your are just amazing, great photos too! Love your take on Angelas card, it looks lovely in these colours, I loved Sage Shadow, one I do miss!
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous in these colours - I love the way you've just added the flash of red! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card and the colours! I have three peonys in the garden in flower at the moment, and they are looking the best ever this year. I can see why you have made the top 3 so many times. Thank you for joining in this week at Simply Stampin Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and I love your choice of colour combo.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - I love this stamp set - it's on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card -I used to love Sage Shadow, shame it' gone now :0( Beautiful peonies too. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete