I'm Back.

Hello folks - it's good to be back crafting again, Dad is out of hospital and doing well so all is good with the world.
Today I arrived home and within minutes BF Bev arrived ready for action. We decided on two challenges - Mojo Monday - sketch
and the colour combo from Simply Stampin'
Unfortunately I don't have any Daffodil Delight, I do however have some Summer Sun which although is retired I still have a lot left.
Here is my card

I borrowed Bev's stamp sets again and used the Bliss set and the new Strength and Hope. I layered the moth on 3D foam pads and added a bit of bling for some sparkle. The ribbon has been ruffled by pulling one of the middle strands - quite a good effect I think.
I'm going to be busy this week I think - I've a lot of challenges to catch up on! - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Lovely and fresh.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your dad is doing better.

    Love the cards.
    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would've thought to use Strength and Hope with these colours and it looks great! So pleased to hear your dad is out of hospital and doing well. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love the 2 layer butterfly especially :-)
    Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Simply Stampin'
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Jacqueline, I can see why you have come top 3 twice! Love the Bliss stamp set, still my favourite stamp of all! Good news about your Dad too. Take care and thanks for joining in at this weeks Simply Stampin Challenge. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the ruffled ribbon looks gorgeous too. Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ruffled ribbon, it's really effective! Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think a like, I combined these challenges too! I love your ruched ribbon, and these stamp sets looks amazing together. I think your colour combo looks even better than the original!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh