Orange Passion.

I made this card a couple of weeks ago but have only just got around to posting it. It was the last one made with borrowed Inspired by Nature.
I brayered the background with various Whispers ink pads starting with a very pale yellow and ending with a deep orange. I then stamped the flowers and ripped the bottom of the paper, I also ripped the bottom of the black card too before mounting it onto orange card stock. The orange ribbon is some saved from a box of smellies that I had for a Christmas present - it matches perfectly don't you think?
Hope you can pop back tomorrow - I've a little Black Magic to share with you............... see you then - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Really striking Jacqueline! I love the black and orange and your brayering is superb. I shall definitely be back tomorrow - sounds like chocolate to me! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.