Buttons & Twine

You Know I really enjoyed making the card in my previous post. It was a one layer card with hardly any embellishments and no matting and layering. But then again I love getting as much on a card as I can possibly get away with. This one is just that - it's for the challenge on CAS-ual Fridays and the theme is Buttons and Twine. Here is my card
My 5" x 5" card blank has been layered with some Baja Breeze card stock and then a piece of DSP from the Elegant Soiree collection. I have used the Vintage Vogue stamp set and Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze ink pads. My twine has been woven through my vintage lace and I have put my buttons in the flower centres along with a bit of bling. Some of the flowers have been layered up using 3D foam pads so this card is quite high - especially with the buttons as well.
I'm off now - thanks for looking - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Another lovely card....I really must get the Vintage Vogue set,the flowers are so pretty. Well done. Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! And clever too to thread the yarn through the lace :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intricate details and design, Jacqueline!! Love the vintage flowers~ So glad that you got to join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see more of your FAB work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The interaction between the twine and lace is fantastic-love that idea! Beautiful card. Thanks for choosing to play along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Threading the twine through the lace is really eye-catching and I love the foliage peeping out from the designer paper too. I keep saying this but I must join in with this challenge! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty - your colors are so soft and elegant. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely details! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colors. Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh