Stampin' Royalty.

I can't remember how I found this challenge blog - but it's in my favourites and today I thought I'd join in. It's another sketch challenge and it looks like this


The blog is Stampin' Royalty and I remember now it was Bev who told me about it. Anyway here is my card

To make this card I have cut into my precious Springtime Vintage DSP and also used my Baby Blossoms stamp set. The colours I have used are Rose Red and Regal Rose, Always Artichoke ink and Melon Mambo ribbon.

It's been a little weird around here today. First we noticed alot of cars driving up and down our lane - that's rare and then we heard  a helicopter buzzing around. That unfortunately means there's been an accident down on the main road - and shortly afterwards it was confirmed. There had been a serious accident right outside the pub where my daughter and I used to work and to make matters worse it involved two people we know.
Hopefully they will be ok. So please take care this Bank Holiday - stay safe and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. oh my! this is so pretty! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene Peters30 May 2011 at 19:02

    Pretty. Great collection of pinks. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - I do hope your friends are okay Jacqueline.

    I love the way you show-cased this gorgeous designer paper and how clever to team that dotty ribbon with the frame from Baby Blossoms! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh