Finding a bit of Mojo.

I love Tuesdays - I get to do my favourite thing - crafting - and with my best friend - Beverley.
Well, today we have had a ball. Bev wanted to enter a blog challenge so we plumped for the sketch over on Mojo Monday
Bev did her card as the sketch was and you can see her card on her blog (see side bar) - I had such fun watching her ruffle her red ribbon.
I on the other hand decided to rotate the sketch but I also got to use Bev's fab new Bliss stamp set. It's from the latest Sale-a-Bration and unfortunately now retired but I love it - take a look

I have used Baja Breeze card stock along with some more of my Elegant Soiree DSP. The label is from my *Very New* Baby Blossoms set and the center has been raised up with 3D foam pads. I have used Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy ink and a tiny scrap of Very Vanilla ribbon. I love the Bliss set and really wish I had been able to get it - oh well will just have to get Bev to come round more often!!!!! Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Wow. Bee...u...tiful color! And card! :) Have that set too but did not know it has since retired! Bought it just for this super image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen Bliss used with the Elegant Soirée papers before and it looks fab. And check out that gorgeous label!!! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. It is my favourite stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh