Black Magic.

Sorry Vicky - it's not chocolate!!
Take a look at my card and I'll explain all below
I found the 'Black Magic' technique in the resources section over on Splitcoast Stampers. I took a piece of black card stock and then chose a solid image stamp (Ornate Flowers) and stamped it using a white pigment ink. I let it dry completely (you could speed up this by using your heat gun) and then using coloured pencils I coloured the image in. This is what me and the girls will be up to on Tuesday morning - should be fun.
You won't believe the trouble I have had trying to make this post. I started this morning at 9.00am - just as we had a power cut! The power came on later this afternoon - it took 20 minutes for my computer to load.................... and then the internet crashed!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to go get a cup of tea now - I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms, hopefully the power will stay on long enough for me to boil the kettle!! See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. What? No chocolate?!! Never mind - this black magic is just as good! The ornate flowers looks superb using the technique.Thank you for being so patient and managing to upload your post under such frustrating conditions! Have a good weekend, Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my world with the power cuts lol. I love this card will have to give it a go.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that your power is back on,sorry we didnt get too much done this morning.....I'll try to do better on Tuesday morning!!!!! Great cards as usual, cant wait to try this technique. Bev.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh