Sunset Flamingo

I haven't blogged for a couple of days - internet problems again - grrrrr! And I missed the deadline for a challenge - grrrrrrr again!
Anyhoo - on with the show - today's card is for the challenge over at


I used my beautiful flamingo set again but this time I didn't stamp her in pretty pinks but used her as a silhouette - take a look


I masked off my sections using post it notes and brayered my colours on the card base - totally flat, this is a one layer card - perfect for posting!

Short and sweet today it's late and I have a full day of ironing planned for tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be as hot as it was today - I hate ironing at the best of times - but when it's hot it's awful!!
Thanks for stopping by today - don't forget to check out the offers in the side bar - see you soon - J xx





Comments

  1. Wow, it's hard to believe this beauty is a one-layered card! The silhouette over the masked panel really adds a sense of depth. Lovely card, Jacqueline. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline, this is fabulous! I can't believe this is a one layer card! Love the way you used the flamingo as a silhouette! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh